Friday, December 2, 2011

JIMMY CHOO ICON COLLECTION 2012


Marlene (Black)


Marlene (Purple)


Greta (Black)


Greta (Gold)


Lauren


Rita


Bridget


Faye


Tippi


Ava

Shirley


Raquel


Anita
  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Looking through the collection I was just OMG I will die for this collection, I will sell my first born just to wear MARLENE


I could imagine myself painting the city RED with FAYE, ANITA and SHIRLEY is just the kind of heels I need to bring the Leo out in me WOW I am in LUST with this collection.

I remember the first time I fell inlove with Jimmy Choo I was watching Sexy and The City came to think my love for shoes came from watching Carrie obsessing about her shoes since then I became an avert shoe collector.

This right here is the Biz  **collection to die for **

Tootles
 'P'

No comments:

Post a Comment